Friday, May 14, 2010

Apple picking once again

Some photos of our yearly pilgrimage to Cousin Ian's apple orchard. This year we found we were too late for any crisp golden delicious but there was a bountiful supply of pink ladies.
























revisiting the swing and finding dandelions to pick..which next to nasturtiums and buttercups would be some of my favourite flowers!













a beautiful sunny day...just perfect for apple picking!




















delicious apples according to this connoisseur have to be from the pink lady variety!



1 comment:

Aliadelaide said...

I am having trouble again with posts on firefox! This time I am leaving it to see if it sorts itself. I can view it fine on Safari so am hoping Internet Explorer will also work for those who have it. If you have any ideas what I can do to sort this out please leave a commet!!